We are committed to providing high quality customer service and strive to continually improve the service we provide.
- For clients to experience an excellent standard of service every time. Our knowledgeable, helpful staff ensure this using efficient, cost–effective systems and processes.
- Provide high quality, timely services and information to all our clients.
- Deal with any queries and complaints promptly and openly. We carry out regular reviews of complaints, always taking appropriate action where required.
- Continually improve our service. To this end, we always welcome any/all customer feedback.
- Ensure all our clients are satisfied with the service they receive, and measure satisfaction levels on a regular basis.
In all our dealings with you, we will:
- treat everyone who uses our services, fairly and equally
- work in partnership, co–operating with other individuals and organisations
- be punctual, reliable, courteous and friendly
- send you information within the time limits set out
We will ensure that all payments will be made in good time and using whatever priority payment system is available through our bankers.
The nature of a priority payment is such that a payment instruction will be made to our bankers before 3:30pm. They in turn will process this payment within 1 hour and pass the instruction on to your bank, or an intermediary bank if necessary. This should all happen within a 3 – 24 hour period. Our promise to you is that if we receive payment for your invoice on or before 3:00pm, we will make the necessary instruction to pay the invoice. After that, the banks take over and the promise or guarantee passes over to them. If a payment fails to arrive in a reasonable time and the fault is with our bank then we will make every effort to follow that payment through. If however the payment has passed from our bankers, we will advise you that it is your responsibility to check with your bankers.
We aim to ensure that you pay minimul, if any at all bank charges. However with banking institutions in some countries, the receiving bank may choose to levy a charge on receiving funds.
When you correspond with us, you can expect us to do the following:
- Our web site and eMail are open for business 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, 366 where appropriate. We will endeavour to reply to eMails at our earliest opportunity.
- Because of the nature of Internet eMail, proof of sending cannot be considered proof of receipt. eMail messages can fall foul of several different methods in which it can be either held up, misplaced due to Spam filtering and virus protection, or lost completely.
- It must be stressed however, that eMail is our preferred method of communication
- Answer to your letter within seven working days – if we can't provide a reply within this time, we will acknowledge your letter, in writing or telephone, and give you a date by which we expect to give you a more detailed response.
- Use plain English.
- Avoid using technical terms, abbreviations and acronyms and respond to your letters in an open, friendly style.
- Our telephone switchboards will be open 8:30am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday, working beyond the banks cut–off periods. We may choose to extend these times without prior notification.
- Outside office hours, you can leave messages on our telephone answering machine or contact us by eMail, which is our preferred method of communication.
- Deal with all incoming telephone calls promptly and courteously, taking messages for colleagues as necessary.
- Return all telephone calls and answer phone messages before the end of the working day, unless we have advised you otherwise.
All times stated are UK (GMT/BST)
There is a reward out on us of one weeks service charge, including the bank charges, £25.00 or your currency equivalent should we fail you in our Charter. If we let you down, it will not go unpunished. On accepting our faults and failures, Priority Accounts will reward you.
Should you find a fault or failure in our Internet service or procedures, and this is found to be a genuine on–going fault, Priority Accounts will reward you.
Make a suggestion, to enable us to better serve you, if we find this suggestion worthy enough that we choose to implement it, Priority Accounts will reward you.
You can help us to get it right
We are committed to providing the highest standards of service. To continuously improve the level of service we provide, we are open to suggestions and comments and use the information you give us to revise and improve our policies and procedures.
There may be times when we simply cannot take your call, or deal with your instructions immediately. Hopefully this may never be the case, but because of our unique philosophy and business plan, we keep our charges low and fair because we have a very small, professional, friendly and able administration team.
What if I am not happy with the service provided?
We will investigate complaints in the strictest confidence and will view any complaints as an opportunity to put things right. This will certainly not affect how we deal with the person who has made the complaint.
How do I make a complaint and who should I complain to?
By eMail, in writing, by telephoning, or by completing the online complaints form. We will make sure that your complaint is passed to our local Service Charter champion who will ensure that your complaint is investigated fully and resolved as quickly as possible. Where we can, we will write to you within seven working days. Where we cannot do so, we will tell you when you can expect a full reply.
What if I am unhappy with the response?
Please re–submit your complaint in the strongest of terms to the Directors, Priority Accounts who will reply within eight working days, after providing an acknowledgement telling you when you can expect a full response.