We have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm and continuing commitment to the privacy of personal information provided by those visiting and interacting with the Priority Accounts web site. We hold the privacy of your personal information in the highest regard. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
We recognises the importance of protecting your privacy and our policy is designed to assist you in understanding how we collect, use and safeguard the personal information you provide to us and to assist you in making informed decisions when using our site. This policy will be continuously assessed against new technologies, business practices and our customers´ needs.
What Information Do We Collect?
When you visit this web site you may provide us with two types of information: personal
information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis and
Web site use information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse our Web
Personal Information You Choose to Provide
When you register for any of our products, services or newsletters you will provide us information about yourself.
Credit Card Information
If you choose to avail of our services, you may need to give personal information and authorisation to obtain information from various credit services. For example, you may need to provide the following information:
- Postal address
- Business and home phone number
- Email address
- Credit card number
- Name on credit card
- Credit card billing address
- Registration Information
If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received by mail and telephone.
Web Site Use Information
Similar to other commercial Web sites, our Web site utilises a standard technology called ¨cookies¨ and web server log files to collect information about how our Web site is used. Information gathered through cookies and Web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our Web site, and the Web sites visited just before and just after our Web site.
- Personal Information You Choose to Provide
What Are Cookies?
A cookie is a very small text document, often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a Web site, that site's computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. Each Web site can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a Web site to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
How Do We Use the Information That You Provide to Us?
- Broadly speaking, we use personal information for purposes of administering our business activities, providing the products and services you requested, to process your payment, to monitor the use of the service, our marketing and promotional efforts and improve our content and service offerings, and customise our site´s content, layout, services and for other lawful purposes. These uses improve our site and better tailor it to meet your needs.
- Furthermore, such information may be shared with others on an aggregate basis. Personally identifiable information or business information will not be shared with parties except as required by law.
- Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to our Website, new services, and special offers we think you will find valuable. You may notify us at any time if you do not wish to receive these offers by emailing us at the link provided on the newsletter.